Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fat Loss Muscle Building And Exercise: Build Muscle And Burn Fat At The Same Time


Can You Gain Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time?


-- By Jon Benson, Author of "7 Minute Muscle"

Many fitness pros just plain don't believe that you can burn fat while building muscle at the same time. Every time I read an article by some doctor or expert claiming it's "biologically impossible" to gain muscle on a hypocaloric diet (a diet low in calories) I just laugh.

I do more than make claims - I have proved this to be true many times. I've had my body fat hydrostatically measured during several peaks. In all but one I showed an increase of muscle mass and a decrease of body fat during a 12-16 week period. The one time I didn't show an increase in muscle mass when was I was training the most in the gym. That may not make sense right now, but it will in a moment.

Read the full article here: Gain Muscle And Burn fat at the same time

1 comment:

Alvin06 said...

Interesting post,

Looking fit, slim and attractive is a wish of most of the people around. Many of them take the help of dieting, some take medicines while the rest bank upon electronic machines and surgeries to maintain a good body but still they fail to fulfill their desire. Obesity can be reduced by having low fat diets along with high protein and low carb diet foods supplemented by some proper exercise. The exercise should be practiced under proper guidance or it will back stab and the person may suffer.